We periodically publish a free email newsletter with calibration tips, new product information and other articles about SDI, our sprayers, accessories, employees and customers. Would you like to join our email list? We promise not to resell your contact information or offer it to others without your permission. You can sign up using the box in the right hand column. After signing up, you can easily manage your newletter preferences online.
To see some examples of our newsletter you can view our newsletter archive here.
The following list includes many of our valued suppliers. In addition to providing important components to our sprayers we also carry an extensive inventory of their parts along with the main components.
- TeeJet Calibration Calculator – This easy to use calculator allows you to enter a variety of variables about your proposed application. You can easily come up with a nozzle flow rate, sprayer application speed, application rate or nozzle spacing. TeeJet Technologies provide precision application components, control system technology, and application data management.
- Hypro – The Hypro Spray Group offers multiple pump lines, PowerPro engines, spray tips and a variety of spraying components.
- Ace Pumps – Ace Pump Corporation has provided pumping solutions for the chemical application, off-highway equipment, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets since 1945.
- Micro-Trak – Micro-Trak offers a variety of electronic monitoring and control systems that we use as components to enhance our sprayers.
- Raven – Raven Precision Solutions manufacturers a wide line of field computers, field management systems, application controls, GPS-guidance and assisted-steering to automatic boom controls, yield monitoring and planter controls.
- Coxreels – Coxreels manufactures quality, heavy duty hose reels for a variety of applications.
- TeeJet SpraySelect spray tip application for mobile devices allows you to access calibration information and get spray tip selection information from your smartphone. This is great to use when you are in the field and need to access calibration information, give it a try!