Golf Course Sprayers – for the John Deere® ProGator®
OPTIMUM SERIES – PG160, PG225 & PG300
Low profile golf course maintenance sprayers with commercial grade fiberglass tank and your choice of a stainless steel centrifugal or durable piston-diaphragm pump. This sprayer is engineered to pin mount to the John Deere® ProGator® 2020 and 2030 turf utility vehicles. This sprayer requires an auxiliary hydraulic system on the ProGator to power the pump. The Optimum PG300 requires a suspension upgrade to the ProGator.
|Specifications||OPTIMUM PG160||OPTIMUM PG225||OPTIMUM PG300|
|Fiberglass Tank||160 Gallons/600 Liters||225 Gallons/850 Liters||300 Gallons/1100 Liters|
|Sprayer Dimensions||72”L x 54”W x 22”H||72”L x 54”W x 24”H||72”L x 54”W x 30”H|
|Dry Weight||265 lbs.||300 lbs.||335 lbs.|
|Agitation||V-6 Hydro-Mix Jet||V-6 Hydro-Mix Jet||V-8 Hydro-Mix Jet|
|Spray Pump||Triple Diaphragm or SS Centrifugal||Triple Diaphragm or SS Centrifugal||Triple Diaphragm or SS Centrifugal|
|Pump Power||Auxiliary Hydraulics||Auxiliary Hydraulics||Auxiliary Hydraulics|
|Standard Color||Shamrock Green||Shamrock Green||Shamrock Green|
|ProGator Mounting||3-Pin System||3-Pin System||3-Pin System*|
* Please note: For 300 gallon model sprayer, the ProGator vehicle requires heavy duty suspension and ROPS Kit (kit available only from John Deere).
Special Features of the SDI Optimum PG Series Sprayers:
- Pin mounts exclusively to the ProGator® 2020 & 2030 Utility Vehicles in less than five minutes. Uses the existing utility box hinge pins and one hydraulic lift cylinder pin for easy attachment.
- Custom molded low profile fiberglass tank has SDI Shamrock Green gel coat with UV protection. Unique convex tank bottom design directs your spray solution to outer gutters and into the rear mounted deep sump (excellent for low solution levels and hilly terrain conditions).
- 300 gallon model features spray tank anti-surge baffles.
- 16″ screw-in filler opening is offset to the passenger’s side of the tank for easy loading of spray solution.
- Unique tank top rear recess houses diaphragm pump and system controls for easy access and adjustments.
- There are four pump options for you to choose from. We offer two different hydraulic drive piston-diaphragm spray pumps with flows of 29gpm or 42gpm at pressures up to 290psi. OR you can choose from two stainless steel centrifugal spray pumps with flows of 72gpm or 140gpm at pressures up to 120psi. The pumps are driven off the auxiliary hydraulic system of the vehicle.
- SDI’s “Hydro-Mix” venturi-jet agitation with ceramic metering orifice discs provides high performance hydraulic agitation throughout the solution tank.
- Daily vehicle maintenance is enhanced by the sprayer’s design and mounting. Use of the hydraulic lift cylinderraises front of the sprayer to easily access the engine compartment of the ProGator.
- Optional “Quick Stand” Storage system available
- Select from a wide variety of custom accessories to complete your Optimum sprayer package – solenoid, motorized, or computerized boom controls – Economy, Optimum, or shielded Spray Boom – hose reels, hose, and spray guns – walking spray booms – as well as other user friendly options to personalize the system to fit your needs.