Golf Course Sprayer – for the Toro® Workman®
OPTIMUM SERIES – TW160, TW225 & TW300
Low profile golf course maintenance sprayers with fiberglass tank and your choice of a durable piston diaphragm or stainless steel centrifugal pump. This sprayer is engineered by SDI to pin mount on Toro® Workman® HD & HDX turf vehicles. You will need an auxiliary hydraulic system to power the pump.
|Specifications||OPTIMUM TW160||OPTIMUM TW225||OPTIMUM TW300|
|Fiberglass Tank||160 Gallons/600 Liters||225 Gallons/850 Liters||300 Gallons/1100 Liters|
|Sprayer Dimensions||72”L x 54”W x 22”H||72”L x 54”W x 24”H||72”L x 54”W x 30”H|
|Dry Weight||265 lbs.||300 lbs.||335 lbs.|
|Agitation||V-6 Hydro-Mix Jet||V-6 Hydro-Mix Jet||V-8 Hydro-Mix Jet|
|Spray Pump||Triple Diaphragm or SS Centrifugal||Triple Diaphragm or SS Centrifugal||Triple Diaphragm or SS Centrifugal|
|Pump Power||Auxiliary Hydraulics||Auxiliary Hydraulics||Auxiliary Hydraulics|
|Standard Color||Toro® Red||Toro® Red||Toro® Red|
|Mounting||4-Pin System||4-Pin System||4-Pin System|
Special Features of the SDI Optimum TW Series Sprayers:
- Pin mounts exclusively to the Toro® Workman® HD & HDX. Four pins secure the sprayer to the vehicle pin system. Only five minutes or less is required to remove the four pins and two hydraulic quick couplers and the sprayer is ready to lift off.
- Custom molded fiberglass tank with color impregnated Toro red gel coat.
- 16″ screw-in filler opening with integrated pillow gasket assures a leak free operation.
- There are four pump options for you to choose from. We offer two different hydraulic drive piston-diaphragm spray pumps with flows of 29gpm or 42gpm at pressures up to 290psi. OR you can choose from two stainless steel centrifugal spray pumps with flows of 72gpm or 140gpm at pressures up to 120psi, either pump is hydraulically driven.
- Develop spray pressures up to 200 psi with the diaphragm pump and up to 120 psi with the centrifugal exceeds all turf spraying requirements.
- SDI’s “Hydro-Mix” six orifice (eight orifice in 300ga model) jet agitator with ceramic metering orifice discs provides high performance hydraulic agitation throughout the solution tank.
- Daily maintenance of the sprayer is easy to perform using the hydraulic lift cylinders to access the engine compartment.
- Optional “Quick Stand” Storage System available.
- Deep sump suction system assures complete emptying of spray material.
- Add any of SDI’s OPTIMUM Turf Booms, GPS, solenoid, motorized or computerized boom controls to complete your OPTIMUM Spray System.