Golf Course Sprayers – for the Cushman® Turf Truckster® by Jacobsen®
OPTIMUM SERIES – VM160D/DS, VM225D/DS & VM300D/DS
Low profile sprayers with commercial grade fiberglass tank and your choice of a stainless steel centrifugal or durable piston-diaphragm pump. This sprayer is engineered by SDI to pin mount to the Cushman® Turf-Truckster® by Jacobsen®.
|Specifications||OPTIMUM VM160D/DS||OPTIMUM VM225D/DS||OPTIMUM VM300D/DS|
|Fiberglass Tank||160 Gallons/600 Liters||225 Gallons/850 Liters||300 Gallons/1100 Liters|
|Sprayer Dimensions||56”L x 52”W x 25”H||56”L x 64”W x 26”H||56”L x 64”W x 30”H|
|Dry Weight||265 lbs.||300 lbs.||335 lbs.|
|Agitation||V-6 Hydro-Mix Jet||V-6 Hydro-Mix Jet||V-8 Hydro-Mix Jet|
|Spray Pump||Triple Diaphragm or SS Centrifugal||Triple Diaphragm or SS Centrifugal||Triple Diaphragm or SS Centrifugal|
|Pump Power||Standard or Hi/Lo Hydraulics||Standard or Hi/Lo Hydraulics||Standard or Hi/Lo Hydraulics|
|Standard Color||Jacobsen Orange||Jacobsen Orange||Jacobsen Orange|
|Cushman Mounting||2-Pin System||2-Pin System||2-Pin System|
Special Features of the SDI Optimum VM Series Sprayers:
- Pin mounts exclusively to the Cushman Turf-Truckster in less than five minutes. Uses the existing utility box hinge pins for easy attachment in minutes.
- Custom molded low profile fiberglass tank has color-matched Jacobsen orange gel coat with UV protection. The tank features a large suction sump for OPTIMUM safety & performance (excellent for low solution levels and hilly terrain conditions).
- 300 gallon model VM300D/DS has the added feature of tank anti surge baffles.
- 16″ screw-in filler opening is offset to operator’s side of the tank for easy loading of spray solution. Special pillow gasket and spring loaded vent assures leak free operation.
- There are four pump options for you to choose from. We offer two different hydraulic drive piston-diaphragm spray pumps with flows of 29gpm or 42gpm at pressures up to 290psi. OR you can choose from two stainless steel centrifugal spray pumps with flows of 72gpm or 140gpm at pressures up to 120psi. The pumps are driven off the high/low hydraulic system of the vehicle.
- SDI’s “Hydro-Mix” venturi-jet agitation with ceramic metering orifice discs provides high performance hydraulic agitation throughout the solution tank.
- Daily vehicle maintenance is enhanced by the sprayer’s design and mounting.
- SDI designed oil cooler provides OPTIMUM hydraulic oil temperature during spraying, keeping pump RPM/GPM/PSIconstant for accurate spray rate.
- Optional “Quick Stand” Storage System available.
- Select from a wide variety of custom accessories to complete your OPTIMUM sprayer package – solenoid, motorized, or computerized boom controls – Economy, Optimum or Shielded Spray Booms – hose reels, hose, and spray guns – walking spray booms – as well as other user friendly options to personalize the system to fit your needs.